Call Today!


What Happens If I Don't Pay Court-ordered Child Support?

Written by Wade Christiansen | 2017-04-15 13:04

Every year in Texas, thousands of parents separate, leading to Court proceedings over custody, visitation and child support for their children.  Inevitably, one of the parents is ordered by the  Judge to pay child support.

Read more

What If My Ex Doesn't Allow My Visitation?

Written by Wade Christiansen | 2016-09-10 02:55

Read more

How Do I Collect Past Due Child Support?

Written by Wade Christiansen | 2016-03-26 10:03

Read more

Collecting Past-Due Child Support

Written by Wade Christiansen | 2015-11-21 09:42

Read more

Free Consultation · Credit Cards Accepted · Payment Plans · Competitive Fees

We Speak English and Spanish · Handicapped Accessible Offices

Houston Office

(Principal Office)
810 S. Highway 6
Suite 210
Houston, Texas 77079
Phone: 281-579-2800
Fax: 281-579-2801
Map and Directions

San Antonio Office

84 NE Loop 410
Suite 130
San Antonio, Texas 78216
Phone: 210-829-0101
Fax: 210-829-8010
Map and Directions


Office Hours

8:30 am to 4:30 pm, M-F
at both locations


Pay Online