Call Today!


What Happens If I Don't Pay Court-ordered Child Support?

Written by Wade Christiansen | 2017-04-15 13:04

Every year in Texas, thousands of parents separate, leading to Court proceedings over custody, visitation and child support for their children.  Inevitably, one of the parents is ordered by the  Judge to pay child support.

Read more

Child Support - Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

Written by Wade Christiansen | 2017-04-09 22:59

When parents separate, appropriate arrangements must be made regarding the children.  Specifically, parents must resolve issues of custody, possession and access, and financial support for the children.

Read more

What is a Management Trust?

Written by Wade Christiansen | 2017-04-02 19:51

When an incapacitated person is eligible to receive money or property, legal issues arise regarding who will have authority and responsibility to manage the funds.  If the incapacitated person has a natural or court-appointed guardian of the estate, the guardian has the authority.

Read more

How Do I Become a Permanent Resident through Adjustment of Status?

Written by Wade Christiansen | 2017-03-25 18:30

Many foreign nationals desire to immigrate to the United States and become lawful permanent residents.  Often, the legal process is completed at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in the person's home country.

Read more

Consequences of Pleading Guilty or No Contest to an Assault Family Violence Case

Written by Wade Christiansen | 2017-03-18 00:00

If you are charged with a family violence offense make yourself fully aware of the consequences of taking any type of plea.

Read more

What Happens When Someone Dies Without a Will?

Written by Wade Christiansen | 2017-03-11 08:05

While everyone should execute a Last Will and Testament, many people never really get around to it.  When death occurs prior to the proper execution of a valid Last Will and Testament, the decedent is known as an "intestate".

Read more

How Do I Probate a Will?

Written by Wade Christiansen | 2017-03-05 14:27

When a loved one passes away, very important legal actions must be taken in order to properly protect and transfer estate assets.  For example, the decedent's house deed and vehicle title must be properly transferred to the proper beneficiary.

Read more

Can I Adopt an Adult?

Written by Wade Christiansen | 2017-02-25 14:50

This question raises the curiosity of almost everyone.  Texas law clearly states that the answer is "yes".

Read more

What are the legal grounds for termination of parental rights?

Written by Wade Christiansen | 2017-02-19 16:26

Most children have two loving parents who take proper care of them. However, occasionally, children have one or more parents that intentionally abuse them or neglect them.

Read more


Written by Wade Christiansen | 2017-02-12 10:33

As the U.S. population ages and available medical treatment advances, families are increasingly faced with decisions about how to properly care for aging parents and grandparents.

Read more


Written by Wade Christiansen | 2017-02-04 10:41

Many parents who foresee a potential custody battle fail to properly prepare.  Careful preparation for an anticipated custody battle is key to success.

Read more

Executive Order on Immigration

Written by Wade Christiansen | 2017-01-22 11:04

The recent election of Donald J. Trump as President of the United States, and the hotly contested political debate about immigration, have led to uncertainty about the future of immigration.

Read more


Free Consultation · Credit Cards Accepted · Payment Plans · Competitive Fees

We Speak English and Spanish · Handicapped Accessible Offices

Houston Office

(Principal Office)
810 S. Highway 6
Suite 210
Houston, Texas 77079
Phone: 281-579-2800
Fax: 281-579-2801
Map and Directions

San Antonio Office

84 NE Loop 410
Suite 130
San Antonio, Texas 78216
Phone: 210-829-0101
Fax: 210-829-8010
Map and Directions


Office Hours

8:30 am to 4:30 pm, M-F
at both locations


Pay Online